Welcome to the sale of our most recent 4 berth camper conversion.
At DubMotion Campers, we are a small family team with a big passion for what we do. Every aspect of our conversions, even down to the custom upholstery is carried out by us in our purpose built workshop. Our campers are far from the production line campers that some of the big companies produce and we take pride in the detail of every camper we build.
All of conversions come fully tested with all the relevant certification for gas, electric and additional seating.
The base vehicle is a 66plate Transporter T6 Highline with 13k miles in as new condition. It was supplied to us by our local Volkswagen main dealer and as you would expect, has been prepared to the highest standard. Being a Highline, it comes with a nice specification including audio and visual parking assist, cruise control, dab radio, air conditioning, leather multifunction steering wheel, drivers captains seat and heated front windscreen.
Over the last 6 weeks, the vehicle has undergone a full and comprehensive 4 berth camper conversion in our workshop. All work has been carried out by ourselves to an extremely high standard and will come supplied with all of the relevant certification for gas, electric and additional seating.
Some of the conversion work includes:
– Front elevating M1 tested pop-top roof with hydraulic double bed system
– Fully glazed with privacy glass all round
– Fitted curtains all round in black
– Thermally and acoustically insulated and carpeted all round with removable panels to allow future access to concealed wiring for any future upgrades.
– Altro industrial non-slip floor with brand new sidestep and rear threshold fitted
– Brand new 110ah leisure battery
– 100W slim line semi flexible Solar panel with charge controller feeding the leisure battery for continuous 12V power
– Comprehensive 12V set up with spot lights, touch panel dimmer, recessed mood lights, power outlets, and switch panel with battery monitor
– 2 way fridge in silver to match conversion
– Mains hook up installation with pop up sockets and mini consumer unit with RCD protection
– Brand new load rated 18″ alloy wheels with brand new tyres
– M1 tested (with certificate) rock and roll bed with additional strengthening under carriage fitted with 2x 3 point seat belts. The upholstery has been finished in dove grey and Auster marine grade leatherette with Permaguard stain protection to match the rest of the van
– Elevating roof bed upholstered to match all seats with recessed led mood lighting including inset VW emblem and led down lights for main lighting
– Front seat upholstery in Dove grey and Auster to give a modern, contemporary look using marine grade leatherette throughout.
– Double passenger swivel base which meets current safety requirements and adds a huge amount of space
– Evo design lightweight kitchen units in driftwood with titanium surfaces, tambour doors, light bar shelf, rear overhead locker and recess shelves. This set up offers lots of storage and uses every possible inch of space.
– Removable matching folding table in gloss black
– Smev 9222 twin burner hob with sink, micro switched tap, onboard water tank and a sealed gas locker.
– Gas and electric system fully certified with certificates provided
This is a stunning van that has been converted with no expense spared which really comes across in the flesh.
I’m sure there is lots I’ve missed so please give us call if you’re interested.
We can also convert the interior of your van to this specification with colours of your choice. Further options can be added or removed in order to meets your specific requirements.
We are a small family company who take pride in what we do. Feel free to check out our website dubmotioncampers.co.uk or search for our page on Face book to see more examples of our work.